The High Street
High Street, Tibshelf, Derbyshire DE55 5NX
4 BEDROOM DETACHED MODERN FAMILY HOMES
2 & 3 BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED MODERN FAMILY HOMES
All development properties are now sold.
Located in the conservation area of Tibshelf, our beautiful development will cater to a range of buyers, from first-time buyers to families looking to upsize.
Two Bedroom Cottage
With two bedrooms, one bathroom and an open plan kitchen and living room these quaint cottage style homes are perfect for first-time buyers or young working professionals.
Three Bedroom Cottage
With three bedrooms, main bathroom, an ensuite to the master bedroom, a downstairs W.C., an open plan kitchen and dining room and a separate living room this cottage style home is perfect for a small family.
Four Bedroom Homes
Our four bedroom homes are a beautiful mix of modern and contemporary design. With a modern fit-out to the highest of standards, these homes retain character with the exterior blending seamlessly with the conservation area.
Building and Shell
- Either modern red or buff brick depending on choice of plot
- Modern composite front doors
- Marley modern slate effect roof tiling
- Sealed UPVC double glazing
- The highest standards of home insulation
Internal Decoration/Fit Out
- Genoa Oak hardwood internal doors
- Newington Rose chrome ironmongery
- Recessed downlights to kitchen, bathroom and en suite
- TV points to all bedrooms
- Your choice from a range of contemporary kitchens
- Top brand integrated kitchen appliances including oven, hob, extractor and fridge/freezer
- Depending on when you register your interest the design can be tailored to meet your needs
- Modern bathroom fittings
- Half height bathroom tiling
- Heated towel rails
- Electrical extractor fans
- Professional landscaped gardens
- Manicured planting to the street scene
- Tar-macadam or block paved access depending on choice of plot
- Modern low level street lighting providing nighttime ambience
Peace of Mind
- 10 year New Build Home Warranty provided by Aedis
- Mains operated smoke and CO2 detectors
- Cul-de-Sac location
About the local area
Tibshelf is a charming little village of roughly 4,000 people has seen a spate of development in recent years as its convenient location and friendly atmosphere renders it attractive to a wide array of people.
Our development on High Street is a short drive from the M1 and is convenient for those who commute to Derby, Nottingham or Sheffield.
Amenities are aplenty with a Co-Operative supermarket just a few hundred yards down the road, a large cricket field and modern pavilion within the village, three schools catering from kindergarten through to high school and a number of revered pubs and eateries.
Why Choose Hemisphere Homes?
There’s no one reason that will make you choose a Hemisphere Home much as there are few occasions where one sole reason will make you choose anything. Sometimes you just know. It is a culmination of all the right things, carried out in the right way and working with people that are genuine and caring. We put a lot of thought and effort into making sure our homes are just right, delivering the kind of quality and service that make a Hemisphere Home a home to be proud of.
What Makes Us Unique?
Traditionally speaking open-plan living was quite rare in the U.K. as homes were small and cosy, with rooms compartmentalised as closed-plan living was more appealing for warmth. However, as time marches on and building materials and heat-insulating products develop, we are seeing a rise in open-plan living. We are a progressive home-builder and, where possible, we incorporate open-plan living and foster a roomy and spacious atmosphere in all of our homes.