Mansfield, Nottinghamshire NG18 3DD
3 & 4 BEDROOM DETACHED MODERN FAMILY HOMES
PRICES STARTING FROM £214,995
Hemisphere Homes is excited and proud to announce our latest development Northfield Close located in Mansfield, Nottinghamshire NG18 3DD.
Construction is currently underway but all properties are currently available to purchase off plan.
The development consists of 6 modern and spacious family Homes all designed and built to the highest of quality standards and specifications and are all ideal for modern family living.
The development offers a range of 3 house styles with spacious layouts, open plan kitchen and living areas with several different floor plans allowing you to pick the perfect home to suit your own individual taste and preference.
Northfield Close is also within walking distance of Mansfield Town Centre, retail and leisure parks which cater for both shopping and entertainment. The development is also serviced by excellent road, rail links and is close to major roads like the M1 and A38.
3 Bedroom detached family home with master bathroom and ensuite to the main bedroom.
Drive and single integral garage.
Prices start from £214,995.00
4 Bedroom detached family home with master bathroom and ensuite to the main bedroom.
Drive and single Integral garage.
Prices start from £239,995.00
Building and Shell
- Either modern red or buff brick depending on choice of plot
- Modern composite front doors
- Marley modern slate effect roof tiling
- Sealed UPVC double glazing
- The highest standards of home insulation
Internal Decoration/Fit Out
- Genoa Oak hardwood internal doors
- Newington Rose chrome ironmongery
- Recessed downlights to kitchen, bathroom and en suite
- Modern profiled skirting and architrave
- Your choice from a range of contemporary kitchens
- Top brand integrated kitchen appliances including oven, hob, extractor and fridge/freezer
- Depending on when you register your interest the design can be tailored to meet your needs
- Modern bathroom fittings
- Half height bathroom tiling
- Heated towel rails
- Electrical extractor fans
- Professional landscaped gardens
- Manicured planting to the street scene
- Tar-macadam or block paved access depending on choice of plot
- Modern low level street lighting providing nighttime ambience
Peace of Mind
- 10 year New Build Home Warranty provided by Aedis
- Mains operated smoke and CO2 detectors
- Cul-de-Sac location
About the local area
Mansfield is a market town of roughly 100,000 people situated roughly 35 minutes north of Nottingham. Mansfield finds itself in a fantastic position for access to the rest of the country with the M1 in close proximity – convenient for those who commute to Derby, Nottingham or Sheffield. Our development resides within walking distance to Mansfield town centre in a quiet residential cul-de-sac.
For those who love the outdoors, there are numerous parks nearby including Fisher Lane Park, Berryhill Park and Titchfield Park. There are a number of primary and secondary schools nearby including Asquith Primary School (OFSTED rated Good) a short walk away.
Local amenities are in abundance whether golf at Sherwood Forest Golf Club takes your fancy or the beautiful Newstead Abbey for the history buffs. There is also a good choice of food and retail outlets in close proximity and an esteemed local pub in the Reindeer Inn.