Kirkby-in-Ashfield, Nottinghamshire NG17
A MIX OF 2 & 3 BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED MODERN FAMILY HOMES
All development properites are now sold.
Laburnum Close is a modern and manageable two bedroom semi-detached properties with the following accommodation on the ground floor, entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge/diner and a kitchen.
These beautiful homes also come with two allocated off-street parking spaces. The kitchens feature an integrated, fridge freezer, gas hob, oven and cooker hood.
Externally, the houses stand back from the road with two block paved off road parking spaces. To the rear of the property, there will be a south facing landscaped garden with a patio and lawn.
Building and Shell
- Either modern red or buff brick depending on choice of plot
- Modern composite front doors
- Marley modern slate effect roof tiling
- Sealed UPVC double glazing
- The highest standards of home insulation
Internal Decoration/Fit Out
- Genoa Oak hardwood internal doors
- Newington Rose chrome ironmongery
- Recessed downlights to kitchen, bathroom and en suite
- TV points to all bedrooms
- Your choice from a range of contemporary kitchens
- Top brand integrated kitchen appliances including oven, hob, extractor and fridge/freezer
- Depending on when you register your interest the design can be tailored to meet your needs
- Modern bathroom fittings
- Half height bathroom tiling
- Heated towel rails
- Electrical extractor fans
- Professional landscaped gardens
- Manicured planting to the street scene
- Tar-macadam or block paved access depending on choice of plot
- Modern low level street lighting providing nighttime ambience
Peace of Mind
- 10 year New Build Home Warranty provided by Aedis
- Mains operated smoke and CO2 detectors
- Cul-de-Sac location
About the local area
Kirkby-in-Ashfield is a town of 20,000 people has a great position in the East Midlands and our development on Laburnum Avenue is a short drive from the M1 – convenient for those who commute to Derby, Nottingham or Sheffield.
All the amenities that the town has to offer are just half a mile away and there are good transport links with buses travelling the B6018 regularly. There are numerous primary schools nearby as well as secondary schools and college in the town itself.
For those that love the outdoors, there are numerous parks nearby as well as a number of golf courses with Hollinwell golf course and Coxmoor golf club on your doorstep and for those into history Newstead Abbey is just a stone’s throw away.
Why Choose Hemisphere Homes?
There’s no one reason that will make you choose a Hemisphere Home much as there are few occasions where one sole reason will make you choose anything. Sometimes you just know. It is a culmination of all the right things, carried out in the right way and working with people that are genuine and caring. We put a lot of thought and effort into making sure our homes are just right, delivering the kind of quality and service that make a Hemisphere Home a home to be proud of.
What Makes Us Unique?
Traditionally speaking open-plan living was quite rare in the U.K. as homes were small and cosy, with rooms compartmentalised as closed-plan living was more appealing for warmth. However, as time marches on and building materials and heat-insulating products develop, we are seeing a rise in open-plan living. We are a progressive home-builder and, where possible, we incorporate open-plan living and foster a roomy and spacious atmosphere in all of our homes.